Sn1per Professional version 6.0 is an automated pentest recon scanner and reporting interface for penetration testers, bug bounty researchers and enterprise security teams.
- 100% responsive web UI resizes to fit any resolution or device.
- New scan progress bar indicates overall scan status to ensure 100% scan coverage of the entire workspace.
- Improved scan dashboard gives high level overview of workspace, including downloadable lists to all domains, scanned targets and unscanned targets. These can be easily referenced and used to scan the entire attack surface using Sn1per.
- New reports menu includes links to all Sn1per console reports which can be downloaded and viewed from the main report.
- New sidebar shortcuts added to both the main Sn1per report and all detailed host reports to quickly jump to each section of the report.
- Slideshow for all gathered screenshots
- Improved host table allows searching for scan mode tags, IP/DNS, HTTP titles, status codes, HTTP headers, WAF detection and open ports.
- New quick links for both the HTTP and HTTPS versions for each host in the host table.
- New scan tags to indicate which hosts has been scanned and which mode (ie. Stealth, Web, Portscan, Bruteforce, etc.) and which are new in the host table section of the report.
- New email security section indicates any email spoofing vulnerabilities for the workspace.
- New takeovers security section indicates any potential domain takeovers or hijacking vulnerabilities.
- New HTML5 notepad saves automatically to the main report elevating the need to save your work (keep in mind, it uses the local browser cache, so switching browsers or clearing your browser cache will remove your notes!).
- New detailed host reports are now separate from the main report and include the following features:
- 34 customized recon links.
- 26 customized Google dork links.
- HTTP/HTTPS quick links.
- Reports menu to download the full HTML console reports for each host.
- New sidebar links for each detailed host report to quickly jump to each section of the report.
- HTTP/HTTPS screenshots
- Open ports
- New links to full NMap HTML host reports.
- Fingerprint info
- HTTP headers
- Web files
- Web URL’s
- New links to download all discovered URL’s for each host
- SSL/TLS info
- Single user license
- Professional technical support
Legal Agreement and Disclaimer
By purchasing and/or using Sn1per, you are agreeing to the following end user license agreement referenced here: